Still Water Runs Deep

He makes all things Beautiful in HIS TIME. For Eternity is His Time and we are His people each day to enquire in His temple to behold the Beauty of the Lord.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Any New Hobby?

My housemate kept me busy today to think of a new HOBBY!!!

Seriously, other than Ice-skating (still with some pain after the that fall…sore butt!!), I've not been exercising for a ages....well, i do take slow walk around the park or lake if I really need to spent time with myself to get some fresh air.

I tried very hard to re-collect my thoughts the whole afternoon…about the things that I participate during my teens…Guess what!!! The answer is Cycling with youth group @ Pulao Ubing on few occassions. Now, I’ve decided to buy a mountain bike as my sport next week. Hope it'll become a white-elephant! Know what I mean…ha ha! I can also take this time to ride around the neighborhood and enjoy the beautiful sceneries and free Aussie clean fresh air...What a deal!

This week new task is to buy a bike and gears for my new hobby! More updates to come....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 pm, Blogger Nice Diva said…

    Getting ready to ride on the streets of China? ;) Mimosa on bike. Quite sexy! hahahahah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home