Still Water Runs Deep

He makes all things Beautiful in HIS TIME. For Eternity is His Time and we are His people each day to enquire in His temple to behold the Beauty of the Lord.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Home Alone

It is nice to be alone for the last 2 weeks. My housemates were away in Europe for their so called 2nd honeymoon! Well, the pictures on the blog are splendid but only the moment there can capture all the true beauty of Lisbon.

Yesterday was a fruitful day: Ride my bike that almost killed my legs! I reckon I need more exercise coz legs are too weak on the wheels. Talked to a dear friend over Voipstunt, cooked lunch and went shopping with a dear mate! Laze the whole day and enjoy the moment.

Btw, house-sitting the dog is really a handful and keeps me busy everyday! Although he is toilet trained on the papers…But well, I still have to clean up those missed spots and mind you there are heaps…Well, the funny thing is that this dog really know how to enjoy life: eat his breakky, suntan under the sun and does his buisness (as often as he likes), then sleep and sleep...Wat a dog life!

I am so looking forwards to see my family this Sat morning! Can’t wait to see princess Eva…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home